Frequently Asked Questions
We've tried to collect all the questions that previous customers have had before ordering our amazing coffee. If you don't see your question answered here, please feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Are your pods recyclable?
- A: Yes, all of our pods are recyclable. After you use the pod, wait for it to cool, remove the lid, dump the grounds into your trash or compost, and then throw the cup in with your regular recycling.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
- A: Unfortunately at this time we do not ship internationally.
Q: You're out of stock, when will you get more?
- A: Our inventory is based on how quickly we can produce and pack our coffee and sometimes we are a little bit behind. If your favorite flavor is out, you can visit the page of that flavor and sign up to receive a quick alert when we are back in stock. You can also shop any of our other great coffee pods
Q: Can I return my order?
- A: Due to the nature of our product, we are not currently accepting returns on opened orders. If there is something wrong with your order, we will gladly make it right, but please contact us at email@example.com to resolve it.
Q: Where's my order?
- A: You should have received an email with a tracking number just after completing your purchase. Please use this to find our where in transit your coffee is at.
Q: How do I cancel my order?
- A: Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to cancel your order. If it has not shipped then we will cancel it and refund you immediately. If the order has already shipped, we will need you to ship the order back to us before we refund your order.
Q: How do I login to my account?
- A: You can login to your account to manage your subscription frequency here: Manage Subscription
Q: I signed up for a recurring delivery plan, how do I cancel?
A: You can cancel at an y time by clicking on Manage Subscription, or email us directly at email@example.com.
Q: How do I redeem my points?
A: You can redeem your points at any time and check on how many points you have by clicking Manage Rewards
Q: Is your coffee single-origin?
- A: No, because we create delicious blends of coffee, the beans we source come from different places around the world. We strive to do our due diligence to ensure that our suppliers are ethical environmentally and in their treatment of workers.